About Me

My photo
Hi there this is Krijesh PV! I am a Software Engineer @ Bangalore. I am a very outdoor kind of person. My aim in life is to make a difference, with whatever i get to do, and continue to live in the thoughts of the people i love even after this life fades away. I hate to see people being selfish and living their lives as if they are gonna go on forever. Remember u got a package here, make the most of it and give more than you take. Have a happy life.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Webiotic-Hot

YUI
The Yahoo! User Interface Library (YUI) is an open-source JavaScript library for building richly interactive web applications using techniques such as AjaxDHTML and DOM scripting. YUI includes several core CSS resources. 
Development on YUI began in 2005 and Yahoo! properties such as My Yahoo! and the Yahoo! front page began using YUI in the summer of that year. YUI was released for public use in February 2006.[2] It is actively developed by a core team of Yahoo! engineers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment